Funding is available to assist graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and medical students at eligible Canadian institutions* with the cost of travel to present abstracts at this meeting. Travel awards are limited to one award per degree/position.
- Each award will cover the cost of registration (including shared room and meals)
- Plus reimbursement of economy class travel costs up to $500.
- Total award value up to $1500.
- Application deadline: Wednesday August 3, 2022.
* The trainee and/or their supervisor must be affiliated with an institution that is authorized to administer Tri-Council grant and award funds – see list.
Science Communicators / Knowledge Dissemination Experts
As part of CEEHRC’s outreach mandate, funding is available to allow science communication and knowledge dissemination professionals to attend the network’s annual meeting. Our definition of knowledge dissemination professionals includes, but is not limited to, journalists (traditional and new media); educators; and representatives of patient groups, charitable foundations, and similar organizations.
As a condition of funding, the awardees will communicate the contents of the meeting to their target audiences. All dissemination products must be made available in English and/or French (in addition to other languages, as appropriate to the intended audience), and must target Canadian or global audiences. Priority will be given to qualified Canadian applicants.
Each award will cover the cost of meeting registration (which includes all accommodation and meals), plus reimbursement of economy class travel costs up to $1,000. Applications due Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
Application form for all travel awards can be downloaded here.
Applications received by the deadline will be reviewed by at least two CEEHRC Network members independently.