Abstract submission is encouraged for all attendees. There will be a number of full 15-minute talks along with short 5-minute rapid fire trainee talks selected from submitted abstracts. Abstracts not selected for an oral presentation will be considered for poster presentation.
Note that there will be a limited space for posters, and if there are more abstracts submitted than the space available, selection of abstracts for posters will be ranked based on same criteria that is applied to oral presentations.
Registration is now open!
Guidelines for submitting abstracts are as follows:
- 3000 characters maximum
- Arial 12 pt font with 1″ margins on all sides
- Word documents only
- Please include TITLE, AUTHORS, and AFFILIATIONS
The deadline for abstract submission is August 26, 2022 at 23:59 PST. Notification of selection for oral presentation will be sent by email by Friday, September 23, 2022.
- Your poster should be a graphically oriented summary of your research project.
- Registrants will be assigned a presentation time and a position during one of the two poster sessions in. Presenters are expected to be at their posters during the assigned sessions to discuss their work with those interested.
- Each presenter will have a net useable space format that measures 115.82 cm. wide x 115.82 cm. tall (3’8” x 3’8”) to exhibit the poster.
- Push pins for poster mounting will be supplied at the meeting.
- All posters should be set up the morning of Wednesday, October 5, and remain on display for the duration of the meeting. Posters should be removed by 8:30 am on Friday, October 7.
- Prizes will be awarded to the best posters from trainees from each of the 2 sessions
- When your abstract was submitted, it went through an initial round of judging where it was reviewed by the committee. This review process resulted in a selection of abstracts that proceed to the next level of judging, either through oral presentation or judging at the poster session.
- If your abstract has been selected for judging, you will be notified by email the day of your assigned poster session.
- All judging will take place during the first hour (8-9pm) by a pair of judges who will identify themselves as such.
- Please keep your poster presentation to 5 minutes, followed by some questions from the judges